The robotic cell was built for serial manufacturing of various materials samples to study their structural properties and form a material strength databank. It is planned to make 7 configurations of samples in total. Samples material – titanium- and nickel-based superalloys.
- Fully automatic production cycle (human factor eliminated)
- Strict control at each sample production stage
- This system may be certified to all European standards for qualification off all brand new materials
- HRX 160L 75 kX waterjet cutting machine;
- 2 x Nakamura Tome Model W-100MMY turning centers;
- Kellenberger Model KEL-Vita R1175/1000 cylindrical grinder;
- RTS-SPM-025 3-positional polishing station;
- TL 1120-IR laser;
- KUKA (KR500, KR60, KR16) robot;
- Opticline СА 305 measurement system;
- EBS6200 marking printer;
- В38сТ vacuum furnace.