Designer’s Supervision of Aero Engines
Specialists of UEC-Aviadvigatel Maintenance Department in close cooperation with specialists of the Customer Support Department of UEC-Perm Engines supervise aero engines operation to ensure safe and reliable operation of aero-engines, to enhance maintenance technologies and improve engine performance.
To achieve these goals the following tasks are performed:
- elaboration and up-date of maintenance engineering documentation: Operation and Maintenance Manuals, Flight Operation Manuals, Service Procedures, Flight Test Programs, technical specifications, solutions;
- supervision of a trial and commercial operation;
- support of investigation into airborne incidents and aircraft equipment failures;
- designer’s supervision of the aero-engine operation;
- document issue for engine service life extension according to its technical status;
- analysis of the current information on the operation of aeronautical equipment;
- speedy resolution of the matters emerging within operators;
- management and support of corrective actions in operation;
- management and support of improvement actions and introduction of new maintenance approaches;
- consulting for operators’ specialists of flight and engineering & technical services regarding operation, design and maintenance of Aviadvigatel engines;
- work management and execution within operators aimed at the solution of technical problems on a contract basis.