Vladimir Sychev, the Head of Turbine Division at UEC-Aviadvigatel, was awarded under the Decree of Vladimir Putin, the President of the Russian Federation, the title of “Honoured Designer of the Russian Federation” for many years of dedicated work and services in the development and implementation of brand new high-efficient equipment.
Vladimir K. Sychev has been working at UEC-Aviadvigatel for 33 years, he is a high-skilled expert in turbine engineering for the aircraft and industrial gas turbine engines.
Under his guidance and personal commitment the effective cooling system was developed for the PS-90A high pressure turbine stage I blade. The advanced designing techniques were used: 3D aerodynamics, 3D non-stationary calculations of thermal and stress-strain state of all PS-90A2 rotor components. Power turbines with unique characteristics were developed for the 10, 12, 16 and 25 MW industrial engines.
Within the framework of the domestic advanced PD-14 engine for MS-21 aircraft, the turbines meeting up-to-date and advanced global requirements in terms of temperatures, reliability and efficiency.
Vladimir Sychev is a recognized authoruty in the sphere of turbine engineering, he has 69 inventor’s certificates. The inventions implemented are aimed at the improvement of the engine operating cycle parameters, pressure and temperature, which results in the enhancement of efficiency.
Vladimir Sychev was awarded for the professional achievements with:
- A.F. Belov’s medal for the successful results in metallurgy development;
- Title of “Honoured Aircraft Builder of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation”;
- Certificate of Appreciation from the Department of Aerospace Industry of of the Russian Ministry of Economics;
- Letter of Gratitude from the Perm krai Governor;
- certificate of entry to the Board of Honour of UEC-Aviadvigatel.